There’s more good news!
Our liquid roofing has a reflection index (SRI) of no less than 95%, which ensures a pleasant temperature under the roof, less energy consumption for cooling and an increased yield from solar panels. In addition, this finish is seamless, flexible and waterproof. This means you don’t have to worry about leaks.
With the investment in Cool Roofs by Lely Coatings you not only save on maintenance and replacement costs in the long term, but also on energy costs. Choose durability and comfort with our high-quality liquid roofing.
With Cool Roofs by Lely Coatings you enjoy many benefits, such as:
- Lifespan extension of the roof from 25+ to 50 years.
- Kiwa certified and sustainable in accordance with NEN-EN 1297-1:1994 and non-flammable in accordance with NEN 6063:2019.
- 10 year product warranty, optionally with an insured warranty.
- Suitable for different types of roofing such as bitumen, PVC and EPDM, but also applicable to wood, concrete, stainless steel, among others.
- Lower repair and maintenance costs.
- Compared to replacing a roof, the price of the coating is significantly lower.
- Environmentally friendly, urban heat island effect is reduced, roof temperature max 40 vs. above 80 degrees with a black roof.
- Increasing the yield of any solar panels.
- The binder is made of silicon, a durable material found in sand.
- Waterproof and permanently flexible. (400% stretch).
For more information, advice and a quote, please contact Lely Coatings. Cool Roofs from Lely Coatings the seamless, cooling and life-extended roof covering.